Study In Canada
Are you Looking Canada Student Visa under Student Partner Program (SPP)?
We would like to inform you for very famous and successful Student Partners Program (SPP). The Government of Canada has extended “Student Partners Program” (SPP) and we hope that SPP will be continued further. The process of Student visa is very easy & also the visa success ratio is very high. This is for your kind information that, if you are intending Student for Canada Student Visa, you can forward your Application to our e-mail or visit our branch offices in Amritsar so that we can provide the best assistance and provide you more details regarding SPP Student Visa procedure and SPP visa processing time 2017.
What are the requirements & eligibility for SPP program Canada?
Age: Up to 25 Years (With genuine work exp.)
Qualification: 12th – HSC / All Diploma holders (10+3, 10+2+3) / All Bachelor degree / All Master Degree
(Academic should be above 55 % or minimum 2nd class is MUST & max. 4 – 6 backlogs)
Experience: Maximum up to 5 years of experience valid with genuine work experience certificates.
Minimum overall 6.0 band required (no band less than 5.5)
Overall 6.5 band required for PG programs & Programs related to Dental, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing – some colleges require overall 7.0 Band.
Study in Canada Cost CAD $13,000 to $15,000 for 1 year (2 Semester) Tuition fees. (*Depends up on program selected)
Student must have to pay full 1 Year / 1 Sem tuition fee in advance before applying for VISA.
SPP Visa Processing Time: You have to wait for normally 15 to 20 days for visa process (as per the new checklist its 5 – 8 weeks)
Below are the documents/checklist required for SPP Student Visa Process in Canada:-
- Passport (first and last page copy)
- 10th SSC – Mark sheet
- 12th HSC – Mark sheet
- Diploma’s Mark sheets, Diploma Certificate
- Bachelor’s Mark sheets, Degree Certificate & (Transcript) if required
- Master’s Mark sheets, Degree Certificate & (Transcript) if required
- Provisional Degree / Bonafide Certificate from School or College
- IELTS (Overall 6.0 band no band less than 5.5 in each section for Diplomas and 6.5 band for PG and Fast-Track Programs)
- Genuine Work Experience letter / Offer Letter required if any & updated Resume
- Credit Card Details (for Application Fees payment to College / University)
1. If applying under SPP Category :
Proof of funds: Evidence of purchase of a special Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from a participating Canadian financial institution (Scotia Bank), in the amount of $10,280 CAD to cover living expenses for first year in Canada and evidence of payment for first year / semester tuition fees.
2. If applying under General Category :
You can fulfill the financial requirement by submitting a copy of the receipt for 1st semester / 1st year tuition fee & a copy of an Educational Loan from an Indian Chartered Bank equivalent to $10 000 to $ 25 000 CAD depends upon program selected.
Once the student gets the study visa, after completing 2 years course, an applicant may get eligible for up to 3 years of open work permit. After completing 1 year of open work permit, Students can apply for permanent residency in Canada through various express entry programs like (1) Canadian Experience Class, (2) Alberta, (3) Manitoba, (4) Saskatchewan and (5) British Columbia (6) Nova Scotia without leaving the country. For more information on PR please visit Canadian Government website: www.cic.gc.ca
List of SPP Colleges in Canada
- Algonquin College
- Assiniboine Community College
- Bow Valley College
- Cambrian College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Camosun College
- Canadore College
- Centennial College of Applied Arts & Technology
- College of New Caledonia
- College of the Rockies
- Columbia College
- Conestoga College
- Confederation College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Douglas College
- Durham College
- Fanshawe College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Fleming College
- George Brown College
- Georgian College of Arts & Technology
- Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Lakeland College
- Langara College
- Lambton College of Applied Arts & Technology
- LaSalle College
- Loyalist College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Manitoba Institute of Trades & Technology
- Medicine Hat College
- Mohawk College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Niagara College
- North Island College
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Northern College
- Northern Lights
- NorQuest College
- Okanagan College
- Parkland College
- Red River College of Applied Arts, Science & Technology
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- Sault College
- Selkirk College
- Seneca College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Sheridan College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
- St. Clair College of Applied Arts & Technology
- St. Lawrence College
- University of the Fraser Valley
- Vancouver Community College
- Vancouver Island University
Advantages of applying under SPP
Following are the major advantages of applying under SPP: -
- Streamlined admission and visa guidelines for all SPP participating institutions.
- Less visa documentation.
- Faster visa processing.
Working in Canada under SPP
Work permit is open to all international students who have graduated with a recognized qualification from any of the accredited institutions in Canada be it the SPP colleges or non SPP colleges. The Work permit scheme has its own defined requirements which every student must qualify or satisfy in order to work in Canada.
As per the prevailing work permit regulations in Canada, students whose course period is two years or more are eligible for a Post Study work permit of up to 3 years in Canada. On the other hand, those whose course duration is one year or less than 1 year are eligible for a work permit equal to their duration of study.